Day one: keeping busy

In an attempt to mollify my critic (she knows who she is...), on my first day away from the office I have:
  • changed two beds
  • done a load of washing (second load going in soon)
  • cleaned the bathroom
  • washed up and tidied up after breakfast
  • written a job application in my vest and pants (okay, no vest but the phrase works best that way)
  • made a delicious, reasonably healthy lunch using leftovers
And with the sun shining and temperature rising by the hour, this not being in the office lark is turning out just fine, at least for the first four hours.  All I need now is a rich mistress or a lottery win.

I'll buy a ticket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dig out your misplaced optimism, England, it's the World Cup!

A day out in Gloucestershire

There's something in the water...